Come and join our rapidly growing FMCG company, where agility and velocity are the terms we use in driving our brand through the global market!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As the Senior Manager - Packaging Development , you will be responsible to handle complete packaging entailing Vendor Development & New Packaging Development. You will be acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality of the products.
Some of the Key responsibilities you will have are :
- Self-efficient in packaging development for the main product and ancillary product segment
- Identifying improvement of packaging material for existing products in terms of
- material structure, aesthetics, cost etc.
- Conceptualizing and developing packaging for existing / new products
- Identifying and developing latest technology in the field of packaging material / system
- Providing innovative solutions to product protection and delivery
- Ensuring completion and maintenance of all packaging related documents like BOM , MPD , Change Control in a system
- Updation of specifications for all domestic, and export products
- Evaluating current vendors and analysing cost effectiveness or leakages
- Ensuring good quality packaging
- Collaborating with product development, marketing, purchase, vendor, internal stakeholders for institutionalizing better control over cost and quality
- Investigating and analyzing to strengthen prevention of complaints and cost leakage related to market complaints and competitive market
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Packaging
Role: Packaging Development Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time