A career with a global FMCG company where Integrity, Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work! If this sounds great to you,then come and join our team!!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As the Senior Manager - Purchase (Packaging)
, you will be part of a best in class procurement function and leading the packaging category. You will be working together in shifting the company's focus from Category Management to an emphasis on continuous improvement and supplier relationship management. What you will do:
- Creating and executing strategic sourcing plans for major spend categories along with the empanelment, negotiating and maintaining healthy relationships with both local and global vendors
- Analyzing product costs, understanding underlying cost drivers and driving cost optimisation initiatives within internal business units
- Working closely with global stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure the smooth flow of operations
- Creating readiness plans with suppliers and visiting suppliers as needed
- Managing and ensuring adequate reserve capacity and contingency supply to meet the growth needs of business
- Executing sustainability, recycling and COGS reduction agendas through aggressive innovation programs
- Formulating budget for timely procurement of packaging materials
- Conducting detailed spend analysis and benchmarking, evaluating market and competitive conditions and using them as a basis to create data based category strategies and sourcing activities
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time