Would you like to be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions and generates innovative solutions! Then, join our company and discover for yourself on the big career opportunity that you have been looking for!!
Our Client started their journey in May 2016 to investigate markets where AI adoption will be welcomed in the early stages of its technology life. They began with use cases where they could build, test and deploy AI solutions rapidly before launching into chosen markets with confidence. They are recognized as a de-facto business for expert AI capability in solutions that satisfy real world challenges in near real time
As the Senior Software Engineer,
you will be responsible for ensuring that the upcoming SaaS and on-prem Solutions are built and run in production. You will work in a DevOps environment, with a very talented team of peers on distributed systems that leverage and contribute open-source innovations.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Designing, developing and maintaining next gen DevOps process comprising several stages including plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate and monitor
- Designing, building and maintaining the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver quality Amazon Web Services Infrastructure
- Designing and Developing the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
- Writing and maintaining tools and scripts to provide automation and self-service solutions
- Conducting code reviews and testing
- Performing system administration tasks, such as configuration management, instance scaling, creating and maintaining Infrastructure as Code (IaC) templates and supporting tools
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time