Are you looking for a role high on growth, challenge, and rewards - Do you want to be part of India's next leading Edtech Startup? This is the right opportunity for you to play an outsized role in building India's next great learning company!
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
We are looking for a marketing manager cum content strategist, who will be responsible for developing, implementing, refining content strategy based on business objectives and user's needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for editing and publishing blogs and other content formats across media platforms
- Responsible for planning and delivering clutter-breaking content required for the various brand marketing campaigns
- Creating content for the website, trending blog, banners, ads etc. that is enticing and engaging to the site visitors
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes / topics
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation and distribution based on sharp data-based learnings
- Partnering with the design team to create interplay between textual and visual elements
- Tracking and monitoring effectiveness of the content regularly by measuring engagement across social media platforms
- Constantly refining editorial processes to improve efficiency
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time