Here is a chance to work with a startup that will provide your skills an elevation and take your career in the right direction.
Our client is a business process consulting company.. Currently a team of 4, with each having 20+ years of experience, they engage with companies to help improve their operational parameters (such as On Time Delivery, Inventory reduction, Delivery Lead Time), which ultimately impact financial performance.
Their core service offering is process re-engineering and operations optimisation using the 'theory of constraints' model.
As the Software Developer , you will work on the Supply chain and Project management software to assist the customers with the best technical support.
What you will do:
- Building these applications
- Reporting to a team who has already initiated the development process
- Writing efficient, maintainable code
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Creating concepts, wireframes, and mockups
- Strategically creating new features and functionality based on user requirements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use and ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time