Are you looking to join a technical team trusted to deliver mission critical business services that help scale the organization and create unprecedented business value?Then, this is the right job for you!!
Our client is a leading multinational architecture, design, planning and consulting firm. It is a dynamic and agile 21st-century digital enterprise whose focus is on delivering profitable, sustainable and future-ready workplace solutions. They have revolutionized the delivery of design as well as build services in Asia with multiple offices across Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The company is at number 10 in office design, globally and ranks no. 2 in Asia according to Interior Design Magazines 2015 Top 100 Interior Design Giants Survey. The company is spearheaded by a dynamic team that brings to the table vast entrepreneurial and architectural experience with them from reputed organizations.
As the Solution Architect
, you will be responsible for the solution architecture for a complex portfolio of initiatives. You will work with cross-functional business partners, IT team members, and strategic vendor partners.
The other key responsibilities include:
- Specifying and designing solutions that add value and efficiency across business areas and systems
- Evaluating and undertaking impact analysis on major design options and assess associated risks
- Ensuring that the system design balances functional, quality, security, and systems management requirements
- Defining, maintaining, and managing architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. Current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.)
- Collaborating closely with management in assessing business strategy and priorities, and tuning solutions to business goals
- Supporting development of cross-functional business processes
- Identifying alternative solutions, assessing feasibility, and recommending new approaches via technology enablement
- Evaluating the system factors which must be addressed in change management
- Developing and managing expectations for communication channels and/or stakeholder groups
- Initiating communications between key contributors and stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact
- Facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- Understanding corporate data requirements (financial, legal, Design, management), data models etc.
- Applying data analysis, and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components in and across business areas/applications of expertise
- Providing advice and guidance to BSAs/Developers and others using the data structures and associated components
- Involving in software selection, review and evaluating commercial software solutions, leading proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution where needed.
- Staying informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic and informed solution architecture recommendations
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time