An opportunity to work for a market leader, with a passion for entrepreneurship, get-go attitude and mettle to change the rote learning system in India, where success totally depends on execution!
Our client is a training centre franchise of a leading, global learning outsourcing company that offers multi-disciplinary learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals in over 40 countries. They are the global leaders in Skills and Talent Development and software training.
The company has charted a focused business strategy to address the Digital Transformation needs for individuals and corporate customers by offering training and consulting to help them re-invent themselves and their organisations. Our client's online learning platform, is a pioneering initiative for advanced career programs, which are delivered live by industry experts in an immersive and interactive online mode, combining instructor-led classrooms with the convenience of accessing the training sessions from anywhere.
As a Sr. Admission Counsellor
, you will be responsible for providing career counselling regarding the latest technologies / competencies pertaining to IT domain and advising the students regarding Admission to related training programs in the company.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Providing counselling to the walk in customers
- Achieving enrolment through Counselling
- Generating walk-ins from leads/other sources and referrals
- Mobilizing the student groups for Training initiatives and programmes
- Responsible for driving business for the assigned center
- Guiding prospective candidates with their admission queries
- Assisting potential students in selecting the appropriate program mapped to their skills and career goals
- Ensuring higher conversion by being single point of interface with all customers
- Ensuring benefits and advantages of enrolment are shared with students
- Supporting enrollment process
- Addressing questions on document requirements etc.
- Coordinating with respective team for the product services
- Ensuring good customer service and grievances management
- Gathering and collating accurate client information on an enquiry form and timely updation of data in the database
- Maintaining confidentiality of data
- Providing efficient and appropriate communication to students related to course details and timelines
- Proactively upselling and cross selling relevant products
- Resolving all admission related queries
- Suggesting improvements for the admission procedures to the reporting figure, if needed
- Following up with prospects regarding any queries
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time