Are you an expert writer with a flair for ideas and words and can handle content and social media with ease? Here is a role where you will work with a trendy brand and grow with the brand.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.As the Accounts Executive, you will manage all the accounting duties including completing multiple ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and participating in financial month-end closures.
As a Sr. Content Writer
, your responsibilities will include Writing, editing and proof reading the content for different marketing objectives of the organization. What you will do:
- Having a clear Understanding to be developed about the organization and brand value
- Creating target oriented content for marketing collaterals (newspaper articles, press releases, presentations, etc.), website, blogs, social media, e- mailers, articles, online ads, etc.
- Supporting Marketing team in creating/editing articles, blogs, etc.
- Supporting social media team to provide posts and other content as required and edit content to make it customer facing and SEO friendly
- Providing new ideas for content marketing and create the content
- Understanding briefs and translating it into high-quality marketing collaterals
- Creating fresh, effective & grammatically correct content
- Ensuring all copy is on-brand, on-voice, and with the appropriate tone
- Writing content for the various touchpoints and objectives, keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the target audience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time