Get an opportunity to build a global career with a strategy and execution firm specializing in Business Transformation!!
Our Client is a boutique strategy consulting firm founded in 2012 with offices in New York City, New Delhi, and London. They combine traditional methods with advanced, innovative analytics to solve the clients previously intractable problems.
Theirexpertise areas are Big Data & Analytics, Digital & Technology Transformations, Customer Engagement, Efficiency & Monetization , Growth, Sales Effectiveness, Strategy & Transformation, and Third Party Management.
Our client is building the next great consulting power house and provides advisory services to 1000+ clients globally .Their estimated annual revenue is about $10M - $20M .
As a Sr Executive Finance & Operations
, you will be responsible for the following:
- Making business processes work smoothly, efficiently and scalable.
- Performing compensation, timely payroll, employee reimbursement check, client invoicing task etc.
- Support as and when required to India HR for smooth functioning of the India office
- Hosting and integrating IT requirements for the India and NYC office
- Assisting in any IT issues by liasing with the agencies as per requirement
- Managing accounts and IT related vendors
- Handling any new requirement that comes up as on date basis
- Monitoring monthly expense management
- Coordinating with account and audit team based on requirement
- Preparation of monthly reports for the New York office
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time