Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like.
As Sr Manager- Civil
, you will be responsible for responsible for overseeing the building of large construction projects, such as commercial structures, roadways, and bridges.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determining needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Planning all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquiring equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hiring contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervising the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluating progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensuring adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pulp and Paper
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time