Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share across the whole of India? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our company that you can be proud to be a part of!!
Our client provides a guaranteed online selling platform for old Phones and also provide trade in services to all major Retailers/OEM of phones.They are market leaders in this space in India and now getting into complete phone life cycle management which includes extended warranty, repair service, phone protection, accessories etc. Their groundbreaking ideas and services has fetched them a vast number of Happy Customers in Indian Market.
It is among the fastest growing e-commerce and technology companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities. The organisation was founded in 2013 by seasoned entrepreneurs and alumni of the premium institute's like MDI and IIT. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon and has partnerships in running Exchange/Buy-Back/Trade-In programs with e-commerce, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and offline retailers like Samsung, Snapdeal, Amazon, Croma Retail and HP etc.
As the Store Manager , you will be conceptualizing and driving BTL activations for the retail centers. You will be managing footfall enhancement through center-specific activations.
What you will do:
- Acting as the activation and experiential marketing expert for the team
- Providing complete local marketing support to retail centers
- Coordinating with agencies for designing promotional collaterals
- Planning for specific marketing collaterals like POSM, signages, leaflets, etc.
- Ensuring greater brand visibility and creating higher brand recall
- Performing centre specific catchment study for effective Store/Center launch marketing plan
- Ensuring all merchandising elements and demo contents in the retail store are up to date and follow the company standards
- Coordinating with Head Office for ATL implementation
- Performing competition analysis to understand the new trends in the market
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Retail Store Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time