Are you looking at working in a Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture and Career advancement opportunities? Then this role is for you.
Our client is the world's largest aggregator of business events. The startup is a business event discovery and networking platform that has also built other services like accessing speaker information and event agendas, viewing maps and getting directions to the venue, and setting reminders for the event. It aims to improve event-goers experience before, during, and after the event.
The company currently hosts over 300000 business events and drives over 30 million people to events. As the only platform with rated events, they use technology to maximize the value, users get from the event participation. Over the last 4 years, the company has grown from a small startup to a platform with global reach and clientele.
The company was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs and IMT and Purdue University alumni, who have been part of managing and scaling many online business and products. The company drives massive B2B traffic from across the globe on a single amazing platform.
Our client collaborates with event organizers of trade shows and conferences around the world to become their official engagement app. Past and current clients include UBM, Messe Frankfurt, Messe Munchin, FICCI, HKTDC, among others.
As the Strategic Customer Success Manager,
you will serve as the primary point of contact for your customers and own the customer journey from onboarding to renewal What you will do:
- Partnering with operations to setup client campaigns and partner with Sales to drive expansion
- Building and managing strong relationships with key customer stakeholders across executive, director, and manager levels. Understanding their campaign needs and driving platform adoption
- Creating and delivering success plans to enable customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Proactively monitoring net retention key performance indicators and customer health metrics
- Serving as a product expert on use cases and providing guidance on strategies and best practices on how to optimize company usage
- Interfacing and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals and being the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Shaping, iterating, and scaling our Customer Success strategy, taking initiative to improve the teams practices, tools and content
- Building and training team to drive customer-first approach
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: After Sales Service
Role: Post Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time