Are you a rockstar recruiter who wants to work with a hi-growth startup? This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a Marketing and Analytics company which powers brands to improve their customer experience. They are the market leaders in their domain and are backed by tier one investors.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager,
you should be able to attract Top Talent for the organization and support the leadership team in meeting their aggressive growth plans. You must know the game of identifying suspects who convert to prospects, prospects who become candidates and candidates who become hires. You would be using a mix of in-house team and recruitment partners to meet the talent needs of the company.
The role involves:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for the organizations current requirements ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Interacting with Business Head and the Co-founder to understand perspectives of the role and role dimensions
- Recording the role dimensions and preparing a Job Specification and Description after a consensus amongst the stake holders
- Build a team of talent recruitment professionals who help the organisation meet it's hiring needs within timelines.
- Mapping the market and competition for talent
- Appointing and briefing Head Hunters where necessary
- Benchmarking and identifying target companies
- Strategize different ways to build the talent pipeline and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns.
- Build strong pipeline of potential candidates for current and future talent requirement.
- Engage and activate passive candidates.
- Plan and execute campus hiring events..
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time