Our client is a leading publishing house which has brought about a new trend in language learning. This Company is the brainchild of some of the finest and esteemed professors from leading B-schools in India.
Learning a language is of immense value to an individual and especially when this is done at the critical age of childhood. Our client has made these language learning solutions which are not only educational but fun at the same time. They impart knowledge through their well thought out books and magazines both hard copies and e-books.
Within a short span of 4 years, our client has revolutionized the way language proficiency is achieved in schools. Their products are now being adopted across many schools in India. These language solutions have been implemented in more than 250 schools with a reach of approx. 50,000 students. 1150 teachers have been trained in their methodology and 84% of the user schools renewed their license the subsequent year for the program.
Their vision is that of a world, where multilingualism creates bridges across geographic, socio-economic and cultural boundaries, leading to a greater appreciation of diversity among human beings.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated professional with a go-getter attitude for the position of Territory Sales manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify prospects and strategise for thepromotion of concept.
- Make presentations with a positive impact on the importantstake holders.
- Support the delivery and effectiveness of the program in the respective geography.
- Obtain feedback from trainers/users
- Provide daily MIS/ reports as mandated
- Timely submission of expense statements and attendance
- Should be a graduate with or without an MBA in sales and marketing.
- Atleast2 years of prior experience in institutional sales, especially to schools.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and a quick learner with the ability to plan, strategise.
- Agile and ability to think out of thebox.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of working on Windows (word, Excel, Power Point).
- Market knowledge is a requisite.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
Salary: Attractive incentive packages over and above the salary
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Role: Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager