Are you looking to work with top class professionals around the globe, with friendly and healthy working environment and better work-life balance, then here is your chance.
Our client is a performance oriented Engineering Consultancy & Information Technology services startup, that provides dedicated, accurate, unique and trustworthy - support, services & advise from its various fields of expertise. Their expertise helps clients from across many small, medium, large to local, regional & global enterprises.
Almost a decade old, their team consists of top class professionals, alumni from IIT and BITS, and a combined work experience of more than 40 years of technology, services and business. Their vision is to provide a rich array of managed, professional and operational services to lower any organizations operating costs, increase business agility, improve overall efficiency, and help businesses succeed in todays global economy.
As the UI Angular Developer
, you will be Designing and developing UI in Angular framework. What you will do:
- Designing and development of applications in service oriented architecture
- Doing research and development, doing quick prototypes and capability to suggest solutions
- Providing technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development
- Multi-tasking and working in a fast paced and team based environment
- Being a motivated self-starter and being able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Location- Delhi/ Chennai
- Desired Skills: Hard Core Angular candidates with experience in Angular 5, 6, 7 and 8 version
- Experience 7 - 10 years
- Notice period- 30 days or less
- Strong Angular UI developer with Java development knowledge
- Familiarity with Angular Material UI framework
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Ability to create new UI screens from wireframes
- Experience in building REST based web services
- Familiarity with application servers like Tomcat, JBOSS etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MYSQL etc.)
- Strong knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good knowledge of UI mock-up tools
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience developing applications for financial industry a plus
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- BE / B Tech / M Tech/ MCA /M Sc in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Java technologies
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in UI development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent