If you are looking to create functional and appealing features to grow the customer base, this is the right job for you!
Our client is an innovative startup focused on bringing education in Indian schools to the 21st century using technology as a tool for creating innovative and path-breaking products in education. It has been founded by alumnus of the premier B-schools including MDi Gurgaon. The founding team has decades of experience working with companies in education sector and other global companies.
They are a pioneer in using Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality to aid teaching. The co offers e-learning courses for Indian as well as global curriculum. It also offers assessment architectures and skill development courses. The company is a trailblazer in the gamification of education. After establishing themselves in the B2B domain, they are now on the verge of doing an aggressive launch and push for a B2C product that makes use of AR and VR to provide an enhanced learning experience to the K-8 segment.
As the UI / UX Designer for Games , you will have to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Implementing innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, wireframes and sitemapsto effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Designing a consumer inspired, solution agnostic, target user experience of End User Technology that enables people to perform at their best
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Designing UI of mobile apps
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time