Get the best industry exposure with a chance to work with a company that is among the top 3 co-working brands in the country!
Our client provides custom made work-space solutions, allowing office users to outsource their entire work-space needs and focus on their core business activities.
As a VP Finance , you will handle all the Financial planning, analysis, fund related processes, and debt and investor relations.
What you will do:
- Will be handling the overall finance function
- Setting up process priorities and aligning with overall organization priorities.
- Driving organization's strategy around vendor/customer experience
- Monitoring finance and accounting at a leadership level
- Managing end to end finance
- Building and managing a team
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls partnering with Internal Audit.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A. Esops
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time