Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As theE-com Marketing Manager, you will manage and oversee the organization's e-commerce business efforts.
What you will do:
- Heading the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers.
- Operating the e-business including daily sales and monthly KPI reporting (AOV, CR, Traffic, PPC ROI, etc)
- Driving force behind the business plan process, budgeting and forecasting.
- Working to improve the systems behind the shopping/ customer experience.
- Providing Consumer insights analysis, Campaign/ Promotion analysis.
- Marketing Management of e-com platform (Amazon, Flipkart, big basket and Grofers).
- Target based fulfilment on online platforms, Social goodwill and reputation management
- Managing Affiliate marketing, SEM and SEO concepts and strategies. Online campaign, Market research and analysis.
- Providing Performance Marketing Review and Feedback on E-com pages
- Product Management and ensuring presence and availability - Demand and Supply management
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Post Graduate in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge about online campaign management.
- Marketing strategies. marketing. SEM and SEO concepts and strategies.
- Online campaign management. Market research and analysis
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and a $1 billion top line co. holding 45% market share in India and 50% in export market.
View Contact Details+