Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As a Finance Executive, you will handle and oversee the day to day functioning of the Accounts dept.
What you will do:
- Preparing accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Preparing and maintaining monthly budget and cash-flow forecasting report
- Developing financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommending strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishing finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change
- Ensuring all activities related to accounting function comply with relevant acts, accounting standards, legal and tax requirements((TDS, Income Tax, GST, Salary, PF, PT, ROC etc), as well as statutory filings and reports
- Conducting monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyzing financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CEO’s attention
- Reviewing all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Coordinating semi-annual audits and assist CEO & CFO with conducting audits
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Exp of 3 to 5 yrs in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of Taxation, GST, TDS, etc
- Knowledge and working of Accounts payable, accounts receivables, book keeping, general accounting, banking
- Working of Bills, Documents, Remittances, Export and Import invoices, payments and maintenance of other records
- Understanding of accounting software, calculations and valuations maintained in software
- Excellent knowledge of creditors, debtors and other accounting reconciliation
- Well Versed in Tally 9.0+ERP
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Desired Candidate Profile
Our Client is the world’s largest FMCG manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and a $1 billion top line co. holding 45% market share in India and 50% in export market.
View Contact Details+