Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As Manager - HRBP and TA , you will be responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process.
What you will do:
- Partnering with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Performing talent acquisition. Pre screening candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements.
- Making referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Providing day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducting ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participating in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Actively participating in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Anchoring the performance management cycle and facilitate the various phases -goal setting, on-going feedback to annual appraisals
- Growing and conserving network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit best in class talent.
- Facilitating process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
- Co-facilitating new Employee Orientation (NEO) program for new hires.
- Remaining current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Leading and/or supporting annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Evaluating issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
- Partnering with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for clients
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- 5-8 years experience in Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and salary trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and a $1 billion top line co. holding 45% market share in India and 50% in export market.
View Contact Details+