Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of stationary products for commercial and domestic use. They are recognized and widely known for their specialized papers like Glassline papers, Non-woven masking tapes and film products. They have been honored with the Business Sphere award and their clients include NGO, MNCs, PSUs, Paper Merchants in India and abroad.
- Preparing in advance cost sheet for plastic items to enable decision should the company produce it or not
- Getting auto cad drawings / 3 D sample prepared.
- Ordering molds
- Preparing Quality Specs for New products.
- Ensuring Quality specs are followed
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Should have experience in injection molding
- Experience in Autocad and 3D Drawings
- Desired Education: B.Sc, Diploma / Graduate in Plastic Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
Based out of Delhi, the 40 yr old brand has a dedicated team of experienced and efficient professionals. Their state of art machinery ensures that their clients' requirements are met with the right quality and quantity, along with being cost-efficient. They are now running multiple factories, a single-point warehouse and several sales offices across India.