Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As a Sr Manager Brand and Marketing- International Division, you will be responsible for the design theme/platform/strategy for digital campaigns.
What you will do:
- Ensuring appropriate planning and timely execution of plans/strategies
- Standardizing brand identity by implementing branding guidelines on design tools used in creating and disseminating company communication
- Executing brand marketing & budget plans
- Managing e-marketing operations to increase profitability and revenue
- Devising a comprehensive social media strategy that uses social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for all products
- Creating digital marketing strategies, analyzing market research data
- Maintaining the brand's tone and identity elements by adopting relevant guidelines
- Developing sales tools and collateral's
- Developing effective product positioning in the market
- Conducting competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
- Developing mid-term plan and financial analyses Interfacing with media department/agencies
- Creating and managing line-item media production budgets
- Coordinating activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products, Brand Management etc.
- Planning the Go-to-Market Strategies
- Managing the Social Media and Community Management
- Coordinating with Media Buying & Planning Agency & Vendor Management
- Developing the Brand Strategy Planning & Return on Investment (ROI)
- Managing the Brand Alliances & Sponsorships & Lead/Revenue Generation
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- MBA Candidates with demonstrable experience of 10-12 years relating to TV media buying, social media, brand literature etc.
- International exposure is a great plus
- Experience in brand marketing & budget plans for International market
- Good Exposure to Agency & Vendor Management
- Experience in Lead/Revenue Generation
- Should be willing to work as individual contributor
- Should be flexible for working 6 days a week
- Should be flexible for moderate travel - PAN India
- Location - Noida
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Our Client is the worlds largest FMCG manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and a $1 billion top line co. holding 45% market share in India and 50% in export market.
View Contact Details+