Are you looking to boost your knowledge and career in the research field? Then read on.
Our client is a decade-old CSR & Development sector Advisory & Tech firm that works with Corporate, NGOs, Government and Funding agencies on innovative solutions and sustainability programs to help the underprivileged. It works with its partner organisations across 4 South Asian countries and has successfully covered more than 10 million people to create impactful and sustainable services for them. Their web and mobile Project monitoring platform helps companies track their CSR initiatives and projects across geographies in a transparent manner.
- Building new features using web technologies and frameworks.
- Integrating features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing user base.
- Ensuring reliability and security of the web application.
- Talking to our mobile app developers and designing how an API method should work.
- Contributing to internal tools that help us manage our users, and content.
- Being responsible for integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Providing an integration of data storage solutions.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Should have a strong understanding of web and mobile application architecture.
- Sound knowledge in handling large MySQL database, advanced level SQL queries
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Good to have working experience on AngularJS, NodeJS.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong problem solving and debugging capabilities.
- Knowledge of AWS will be an advantage
- Knowledge of frontend and Backend technologies
- Decision making skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Their tremendous team consists of sociologists, educationists, nutritionists, project managers among others who are using their strong understanding of various geographies and the technology at their disposal to evaluate relevant CSR and development opportunities and practices. They have multiple non-profit partnerships across the South Asia region to implement the programs successfully. They are now extending their expertise and partnerships